Guaranteed issue life insurance is an affordable insurance option for people who have been previously turned down for insurance or who do not wish to complete medical underwriting.
Typical product highlights:
- Offered to people between the ages of forty-five and seventy-five
- Acceptance is guaranteed – cannot be turned down for coverage
- Death benefits will be five times the basic coverage in the event of accidental death before the age of eighty-five
- Premiums are guaranteed for life and will never change
- Beneficiary will receive the full amount of coverage tax free
- After three years the policy will have a cash surrender value which increases with each premium paid
I recommend Canadian Term Insurance. I was offered a solution which allowed me to find coverage for both the immediate and long term with a mix of both 10 and 20 year term insurance.
Canadian Term Insurance helped to decide upon the correct amount of coverage to protect our family. Jeff recommended a program which provides 20 years of term coverage for my wife at preferred rates, and 10 years of term insurance for me at a higher death benefit.
Jeff Comiskey assisted my wife and I in identifying a need for insurance, and presented us with a variety of choices. We chose universal life insurance because of the permanent protection it offered and rates that remain the same for our entire lives.